The Lakeshore Health Partners audiology team is staffed with trained and experienced certified audiologists who diagnose and assist patients with hearing impairments.
Our audiologists will help you find the best solution for your specific hearing needs and custom fit your hearing aid. You can purchase your hearing aid through Lakeshore Health Partners or the location of your choice.
In the event your hearing tests require in-depth medical attention, our board-certified physicians are readily available for consultation and examination.
- Comprehensive Testing Equipment
- Demo Hearing Aids
- Diagnostic Evaluations, Rehabilitative & Consultative Services
- Full Range of Hearing Devices for Purchase
If you’re experiencing hearing loss, hearing aids may help you hear what you’ve been missing. Once the degree and type of hearing loss has been analyzed, our audiologists can recommend the best hearing aid style and will custom fit them for you.
Advances in technology have made today’s hearing aids more versatile. After getting used to your new hearing
aids, you may find that:
- You can hear warning signs that help you stay safe, such as a smoke alarm or car horn.
- You’re able to join in when talking with a group of people.
- You can hear speech sounds clearer in many situations.
- Life is more enjoyable for you.
Can I Purchase My Hearing Aids At Lakeshore Health Partners?
Yes, but it’s not a requirement.
Most hearing loss is present at birth. Babies that develop hearing loss after birth are most likely premature babies or babies with respiratory problems or infections requiring long-term use of breathing machines. Many health organizations, including the American Academy of Pediatrics, now recommend universal infant hearing screening.