Patient Centered Medical Home
The Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is a model of care that aims
to transform the delivery of comprehensive primary care to children,
adolescents, and adults.
Personal, professional, connected health care—focused on YOU. Your needs, your comfort, your confidence, your health and your relationship with your primary care provider. Lakeshore Health Partners has transformed our physician offices to Patient Centered Medical Homes to improve the quality of care delivered while responding to each patient's unique needs and preferences. A Medical Home is a health care setting offering a new model of quality care. The setting includes you, your physician, the office team and your health care system. It’s a partnership focusing on all aspects of your health, and your specific needs and goals, in an environment that nurtures wellness, open communication and optimal health. It’s personal, professional connected health care. Lakeshore Health Partners is proud to have earned the endorsement of Patient Centered Medical Home from the National Committee on Quality Assurance, a seal that marks our commitment to the highest standards of care focused on quality, compassion, commitment and improved health.
A Patient Centered Medical Home offers:
- Convenience: to improve access to the office, including same day appointments and extended hours
- Collaboration: a partnership with you, your doctor and office team establishing your plan of care and ongoing communication and education.
- Coordination: to organize your health care delivery, ensuring the right care at the right time by the right specialists, preventing delays in treatment and improving your health
- Continuity: to keep you connected to the team at the office and on track with your plan of care and goals
- Technology: to maintain your medical record and share appropriate information seamlessly while protecting your privacy